Garrett G25-550 a/r 0.92 WG 877895-5011S
Horsepower: 300 - 550 HP
Displacement: 1.4 - 3.0 L
T4 Inlet - V-Band Outlet - Single Scroll - A/R 0.92
Honeywell Garrett G-Series - The newest and most advanced generation turbocharger!
These very small turbocharger achieve extremely high performance with minimum space requirements.
- Latest CFD-optimized, forged milled compressor wheel
- High-Flow compressor housing with integrated easy plug speed sensor port
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges
- Includes -4AN oil restrictor fitting with 1mm orifice
- Four large water jacket ports
- Twin piston rings at compressor and turbine site
- MAR-M 1050°C turbine wheel
- 1050°C Stainless Steel turbine housing
- Water- and Oil cooled
- Internal Wastegate
- Delivery: Turbocharger, 1.0 bar Actuator, 2 X -6AN water fittings and two plugs, 1 X oil restrictor -4AN
It uses the latest generation of CFD-designed compressor wheels. These wheels have up to 15% more flow on the 60mm wheels and up to 30% more flow on the 67mm wheels (compared to the GTX GEN II).
The optionally available speed sensor can now simply be plugged into the compressor housing and is sealed via an O-ring.
The center section is attached to the exhaust housing over an V-band and can thus easily rotate 360° into any position.
Four large water connection options allow high cooling water throughput and easy installation of the supply and discharge lines via two supplied -6AN adapters.
For ease of mounting the oil supply, a -4AN oil restrictor with a 1mm orifice is included.
The newly developed compact 8mm high-speed ceramic cartridge is shorter, thinner and lighter than its predecessors. The space thus obtained allows for the first time the use of twin piston ring seals on the compressor and turbine side, which significantly reduce any oil leaks from the bearing housing.
The completely redesigned turbine wheel, made of the high-performance material Mar-M, enables exhaust gas temperatures up to 1050° C. The flow could also be increased by up to 15-20% compared to the GTX turbocharger. And that with an efficiency up to 74%.
All G-25 turbine housings are made of stainless steel and temperature-resistant up to 1050° C.
NB. Se disponibile a magazzino consegna in 5gg, in caso contrario 10gg